You know I'm a newbie when this is my first proper cleaning of my make-up brushes. I have only few of them, but it seriously was a pain to wash them all.
- brush cleansing spray by Essence (although picture shows their fixing spray - I realized after I took pictures)
- hand soap by Nivea
- silicone cleaning glove - bought on eBay here
- paper towels
How I did it:
- spray each brush with cleansing spray - it disolves make-up and you need less time to wash it
- leave the spray to soak the brushes for about 2 minutes - brushes that have liquid/cream products leave a bit longer; brushes with powder are almost immediately ready
- wet/rinse off the brush
- swirl the wet brush on the soap bar until you see some color going off
- swirl/swipe brush on the glove until its clear
- rinse well and place on a paper towel
Do you have some other tip on cleaning brushes?