Translate

28 October 2019

New-in: make-up for fall

** On a personal note this week: I want a boob job

Here's me not following seasonal trends, but still writing a title "make-up for fall". Nice. OK, I'm not gonna lie, I do like a nice dark lipstick and dark nail polishes with sweater-weather, but it's definitely not mandatory. I'm currently sitting here and writing this with white glitter nails and bright yellow and pink make-up.


It's been a while since I did a new-in post, right? It's been a while for all posts since I haven't blogged in months. However, my love for make-up hasn't faded. I still bought some bits here and there and now you'll see new items in my collection. Did I need them? No. Do I love them? Yes.

Where do I start? Nail polishes. I got 6 Essence nail polishes. Two silver ones, #02 crashed the party?! and #28 razzle dazzle and a blue one, #32 city of stars, were a random pick, but these other 3 were with fall and winter in mind. I think #19 that's the spirit and #18 hakuna matata are the perfect shades for fall and #02 hot like chilli is perfect red for Christmas time.

Then I got 3 lipsticks, also all by Essence. There are #06 real and #11 amazing from "this is me" collection. They also had matching nail polishes to each lipstick which I absolutely loved and also got 2 new nail polishes from that collection. The last lipstick is this one in rose-gold packaging and it's perfect shine lipstick #05 perfect plan.

Next I got Wet n wild photo focus foundation. I know it's very much loved among youtubers and bloggers so when I saw it on discount I knew I had to try it. Unfortunately, the shade does not match me at the moment because I still have a lot of tan from summer. We'll see how it'll be during winter.

The last piece is this Spice it up! eyeshadow palette, again by Essence. I was debating whether to get it or not as I have few palettes with the same colors, but I hoped this one would be ideal for traveling. I'm hoping that I'll be able to do few looks with only this one.


Reviews on all of these are coming so stay tuned. I'm also going to try and do some make-up looks so I can show you how the palette is performing.

Do you have any of these products? Which one would you consider buying?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any of these products but I like them all, especially the darker lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nail polishes are amazing, I love the lipsticks and this eyeshadow palette is gorgeous and goes on great! I recommend them all :D

    ReplyDelete