Translate

20 January 2014

Popular manicures in different colors

Last time I showed you how my simple white manicure is done and how it looks on my nails. I also told you that you can do it in any other color that you want. It is probably the easiest way to get some positive attention. This time, I'm actually going to show you how it looks with all different colors. 

I personally think this is very easy to do. That's why I didn't post any photos of the entire process of making it. If you need me to, I'll do it. For some complicated designs, I hope I'll do some videos. 

So, without further ado, I give you my nails:
  • Black manicure with silver line. I used this black nail sticker to make it more interesting. Of course, after you put on that sticker, go over it with some transparent nail polish to make it more durable.
  • The same black manicure. This time, silver lines are making a triangular shape, also to make it more interesting.
  • Red nails for special occasions. I used simple, shiny red nail polish to make a "French" manicure. This time I also used nail sticker, this time a white one. This white flowers really make a difference and light up every simple design. 
  • Very bright and "nurse" alike nails. This really reminds me of nurse's outfits. Blue French manicure with white line. There's a little white heart on the thumb if you can see it.

Nail stickers can be found in any store that sells cosmetics and nail polishes. There is no wrong and right stickers, so feel free to explore. Just make sure you cover every sticker with transparent nail polish.

Basically, you can do this with any color there is in the world. You just be careful that your nails match your outfits or occasions you're going to.

Enjoy being colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment