Translate

03 October 2016

Mani Monday: White tribal manicure

If you are a fan of simple, but eye-catching manicures, this is post for you. Also, I've included just a bit of color and some tribal motives.

I used:
  • base coat - studio nails pro white care by Essence
  • white polish - #33 wild white ways by Essence
  • blue polish - #136 by Golden Rose
  • silver polish - #03 silver surfer by Essence
  • top coat - the gel nail polish top coat by Essence
Do you like it? Did this give an idea for your manicure?

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I can never do nail art but this doesn't look too hard, if I used something for a straight edge anyway x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I used nail polishes with thin brushes (stripers), but it's only a matter of practice :D this was pretty easy to do :D

      thanks for coming :)

      Delete
  2. Prekrasna manikura! :) Essence wild white ways je stvarno odličan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala!! :D
      stvarno je. odlicno pokrivanje :D

      Delete
  3. Prekrasna manikura! :) Essence wild white ways je stvarno odličan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are perfect! I love the look you've created, so I'll have to try something similar. I really need to be more adventurous with my nails!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      this blog was created to be like all nails related but it expanded a bit haha but nails are still my biggest passion, glad you like it :D
      if you do, and publish anywhere, please do tag me/send me link to check it out, I'm sure you'll do great :D

      thanks for coming :*

      Delete