I haven't done ombre nails in quite a while so I decided to revive my knowledge of how to do it and I chose the safest combination ever - black and white. But to spice things up, colorful glitter polish made everything so much better.
- base coat - the gel nail polish base coat by Essence
- white nail polish - #33 wild white ways by Essence
- grey nail polish - #70 grey zone by Essence
- black nail polish - #46 black is back by Essence
- glitter nail polish - Jolly jewels #119 by Golden Rose
- sponge - from eBay (link here)
- liquid latex - from eBay (link here)
Do you like it? Can you do the ombre nails?