Translate

07 November 2016

Review: Garnier fructis Wunder butter

You've probably read about my previous hair masks (if not, you can find them here and here). Here's the one I've been loving lately.
"For really dry and really damaged hair. Formula contains shea butter and three rich oils from macadamia nut, jojoba and almond which are known for their nourishing strength. It adjust to the needs of dry hair and it nourishes it. For soft, shiny and strong hair from roots till the tips."
The first thing you'll notice, even without opening it, is a beautiful scent. Once you open it, there is a thick yellow mass in there with quite strong, but really nice smell. As for all the other masks like this, it's really easy to use it. I use it in the shower after washing my hair. It works great for untangling my hair and nourishing my hair, especially my dry ends.
Also, I used dry shampoo the other day and I accidentally put it on the tips of my hair. I took small amount of it (size of the nail) and rubbed it onto my tips. They immediately stopped looking like hay and it didn't make them greasy. Win!
How to use? There are two ways. I use it on clean hair, just after rinsing off the shampoo. I spread it on my hair from the length of my ears toward the ends and leave it on for about 2 minutes before rinsing it off. Another way is to use it after showering, on damp hair. You're supposed to use a small amount of it and spread it on your hair, especially the ends.
Verdict? I would recommend this hair mask as you can immediately feel how your hair becomes softer and untangled. However, I'm not so sure about the long term improvement, but if you're using this regularly you shouldn't have any problems with your hair. Also, I feel like it's not greasing my hair.
I got this 400 ml container for about $7 which is a great price for the amount and quality of the product.
Have you tried this mask? Do you have any other to recommend?

6 comments:

  1. I've been using an Origins hair mask and it's not doing a lot for my hair, I might give this one a try when it runs out!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried their masks.
      I have to say this is my favorite so far. As I said I don't know about long term improvement but I've been using it constantly so I see some benefits. Also, it's great for saving your hair from dry shampoo (as written in the post).
      Also, it all depends on the scalp and hair but good luck! I hope this will be your mask :D
      xo

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of this mask but I'd love to try it.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If nothing, it has a great scent!
      hope it does good to your hair :)

      thanks for reading
      xo

      Delete
  3. I've not had much luck with Garnier products in the past but this project does sound really good!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks that all depends on your hair/skin etc. It would be great if one person could try something and everybody found it great too :D

      thanks for reading:*

      Delete