Translate

12 May 2017

Manicure: Black matte leopard

It's been a long time since I did a good matte manicure. Although I usually paint 4 out of 5 (or 8 out of 10) fingers matte and then I put glitter or some kind of shine on those fingers left, this time I actually put some effort in this manicure. It's very simple and easy, but so statement!


I used:


Note: If you wish me to show you how to do leopard manicure, write it down below in the comments and I'll do a video! (Yes, you read that right, a video!)

Do you like this? Have you ever tried leopard effect on nails?

4 comments:

  1. I am warming up to black nail paint since am more of a dusky pink/ ash grey kinda girl :p But these nails are persuading me to do them!

    www.heybeautybae.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it. Do it. Do it. :D
      well, great thing about nails is that you can always remove the polish and change them completely :)
      let me know if you do.

      thank you for coming :*

      Delete
  2. Obožavam mat nokte, pogotovo crne! Baš moćno izgledaju :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala!!
      malo sam imala problema s mat nadlakom kaj se vidi tu i tamo pod blicom, al sve u svemu jako sam bila sretna s ovima :D

      Delete