It's been a long time since I did a good matte manicure. Although I usually paint 4 out of 5 (or 8 out of 10) fingers matte and then I put glitter or some kind of shine on those fingers left, this time I actually put some effort in this manicure. It's very simple and easy, but so statement!
- base coat - the gel nail polish base coat by Essence
- black nail polish - #46 black is back by Essence
- light beige nail polish - can't find mine, but some light one like #98 pure beauty by Essence will do
- dark beige nail polish - #03 i'm lost in you by Essence (not available anymore, so I'd suggest their #36 dare it nude)
- dotting tools
- tattoo liner by Essence
- top coat - the gel nail polish top coat by Essence
Note: If you wish me to show you how to do leopard manicure, write it down below in the comments and I'll do a video! (Yes, you read that right, a video!)
Do you like this? Have you ever tried leopard effect on nails?