Translate

05 April 2016

Thank you Twitter and blogger comunity!

OK, to move a bit from the beauty and style on my blog, I have something else to post today.
I joined a chat on Twitter and I got the chance too meet some amazing people. So, I'm here to tell them all that I appreciate comments, Tweets and everything else they do. Also, I never knew strangers could be so nice from the start, so positive and funny. I didn't think I was the person who would see it and take the opportunity to meet them. Not to fool ourselves, I know we're not friends by the definition and we're most probably never going to meet (not that I wouldn't love to!), but sometimes I really like logging on and seeing their Tweets and comments.
Here are my favorite people:
As I skimmed through her blog, I saw she has book reviews (her blog is named "bookery"), but there are also other reviews and beauty stuff. I'm sure I'll make the effort to send her a message just to chat and get to know each other.
I actually contacted her for her 30 days challenge you'll find on her blog. We didn't chat as much, but hopefully that will change after few messages... Also, I like her tweets and the rest of the blog, so I'll definitely continue reading.
What to say? I think she accepted me the most on Twitter and she is the most amazing host of late night bloggers chat! I love her topics (but seriously, stop with the food haha) and the way she interacts with most of the people. Also, I love the blog which has reviews on all kinds of different things and really useful tips and tricks. Just pay her a visit :)
I don't know what it is about this girl, but I really like seeing her Tweets and new posts. We've met on a bloggers do it better chat (right?). Also, she nominated me for the Liebster Award (post here), so how would I not be thankful and appreciate such a great person?!
Oh boy, does she have a colorful blog... She has her whole life there - varieties of topics separated perfectly in categories which is super helpful and organized. We usually only do "follow Fridays" now, but we did talk a bit and found out we live quite close to each other. Also, I hope I gave her a bit of mental strength when she had her exams...

The list is not completed so you can expect part 2 pretty soon.

6 comments:

  1. Aww! Thank you so much! I have a half done post like this with you on too! We keep having similar posts! Haha.
    Thank you for writing this, I just woke up and saw it and it's the best start to my day!
    I've loved our chats and I'm glad we met :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah copycats :'D
      good morning!
      ♥♥

      Delete
  2. Blogging community is surely a best one! Especially in a twitter world. I love those chats and getting to know people. I love the idea of your post :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I thought good people deserve to be thanked. :)
      And thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. What a great link to find during my awful bus commute into work!

    Thank you so much for the kind words. This really did make my day!

    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made it less painful ;)

      Delete