Translate

02 April 2018

The sunshine blogger award | tag 3

I've said many times, I'll say it again - I love tag posts. I love polls, answering questions and this new trend of Instagram stories templates. When I was a kid every person had to have a notebook with questions that required short answers and we would give them to each other to answer questions and pass on to another friend. It was kinda a privilege to get someones notebook, so I was always happy to get one.
Source: https://notmyfatherskitchen.com/2016/07/27/sunshine-blogger-award/
I have a feeling I get nominated in all sorts of tag posts in nice intervals of time. I'm not boring you with these, but also get to write them quite often to satisfy my wishes. I wrote my last The sunshine blogger award | tag 2 in January (also, you can find all award posts here and all tag posts here).

Although everybody knows this by now, here are the rules:
  • thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
  • answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
  • nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award  and ask them 11 new questions
  • list the rules
  • display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
Let's start. Firstly, thank you Katy Bennet from the blog TheKatyBennett for nominating me. I loved reading your double tag. Double the fun!

Here are Katy's questions and my answers:
  • What are three things you really want to do in your lifetime?
Visit New York, find the love of my life, help some animal shelter or open my own. I'm actually really pressured here to come up with some great response and I want to do something so I would be remembered, but I can't think of these things right now...
Source: https://www.mandarinoriental.com/new-york/manhattan/luxury-hotel
  • If you could help solve one world problem, which would it be?
I already wrote something like this in the previous award post, but I would solve climate change and then wars. Or poverty. There's too much to fix for only one wish. Haha.
  • What song’s been in your head recently?
I can't believe it's still the same one from January. It's still Rita Ora - Anywhere. But I've been listening to Lady Gaga - Angel down quite a lot lately. I'm also hooked again on the Backstreet boys and Take That, Gary Barlow...
  • Name one public figure, outside of the blogging industry, who inspires you and why.
I don't really have role models. I could say my mom cause she really amazes me daily, but I'd say my friends. All of them actually. They all have some traits I'd like to have, they all have their things that I really admire and, after all, I love them for it.
  • Are you an earphones person or a headphones person?
Mobile phone always goes with earphones, but laptop goes with headphones.
  • Do you write anything outside of your blog?
I do, a bit. I write another blog, my "personal" one, where I just write about everything that pops to my mind. I also wrote some stuff on Wattpad, but that's pretty bad so I started another series there and there's also my "book", but I'm keeping that in my folders on laptop and that won't see the world so soon.
  • Have you gone to/are you at/will you go to university?
I am currently finishing my last year. I have few more months (I hope till September max) and I should be out of there. Five long, fun, stressful years that I'll definitely miss.
  • What do you see yourself doing in two years’ time?
I just applied for my dream job, so I'm waiting for a reply. If everything goes as planned, I should be near the end of my trainee life by then.
  • Are you a ‘foodie’?
I don't know. I'm very picky with food, but the food I like I eat all the time. Haha. I do eat out of boredom sometimes, but not that often. I also don't eat a lot in one take. I don't know how to describe myself here. Haha.
Source: https://www.curiouskeeda.com/grab-a-bite-food/10-things-foodie-will-understand/
  • Are you interested in world affairs?
Not really. I know the most known stuff, but it's usually all bad stuff and few years ago I just gave up and don't care anymore. Not that I don't care about people dying or some floods, fires, etc., but there's nothing I can do there so I don't wanna be depressed about it. I just skip it all together and don't discuss it.
  • What’s one thing you wished people knew about you?
If I'm not participating much in the conversation or if I'm not asking you questions, it's not because I'm not interested in what's happening. I overthink stuff a lot and it usually keeps me from socializing like a normal person. I have so much I'd like to ask someone when we meet, but my mind doesn't let me actually ask them. I'm also afraid of getting invited to any meal because I'm so picky with food and I don't wanna offend the person making the food.

Here are my questions for my nominees:
  • What do you spend most money on?
  • What's your favorite movie and how many times have you watched it?
  • Which character (TV, movie, cartoon, book, game) or actor was your childhood crush?
  • What's your favorite piece of room decor (your room or any other you can remember)?
  • Do you mostly plan your life or just do everything spontaneously?
  • If you could do any job (can be imaginary too), which one would it be?
  • What's your favorite thing to do on a day off?
  • What's the one thing you hope people haven't noticed about you/what you do?
  • Do you enjoy busy days or days off more?
  • Have you ever went on a full tourist trip alone?
  • What's the one thing, physical or psychological, that you would never change about yourself?
I nominate:

Make sure to tag me when you write this post. I really like reading these so I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your job app, I hope you get it! I'm also such a picky eater haha

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!
      oh the struggle with food :D

      Delete