Translate

29 February 2016

Mani Monday: Dark purple shattered glass

So I just had to try the hottest trend out there. Shattered glass manicure has consumed the nail art world, so there it is on my nails too. It's hard to capture the whole manicure with a camera so I can say it's prettier in the person than here. Also, it may not seem like it, but all pieces are completely curved with the nail.

I used:
  • nail polish #61 1001 party nights by Essence
  • base and top coats (top coat only on accent nails)
  • holographic transparent paper (cellophane or transparent foil for food should do the trick) - bought mine at the local store but there are some on eBay (look here)
I hope you like it and you'll give it a try. If you do, please send me the manicure (here or on twitter - account on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment