Translate

20 March 2016

Info - new pages

Hello :)
I don't know if you noticed, but I made few more pages on the top of my blog so all of you could easily find what you want.

Home page will remain the same; showing all posts in reverse chronological order (first post is the one published the last).

Also (!), there are some categories that I didn't make into pages - "Essentials", "My dandruff problem", "Haul" and "Intro and info" for now. The reason is all of these are going to be series of posts and I think there's gonna be more of them so I don't want to have 30 pages on top. Besides, all of these have, at least, one more label so you'll be able to find everything you want and need.

Other than this, labels will remain on the left side as they did till now so not much has changed.

If you have any suggestions or just comments, I would love to hear them in the comments below :*
Tell me what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment