Translate

29 November 2018

Get ready for Blogmas!

** On a personal note this week: Today: 25.11.2018.

Hello! I haven't written an info post in a while so you're welcome. Haha. This one, however, is here to announce the most wonderful time of the year - Blogmas, if you're a blogger... I did one last year and I really liked it. You can read all of the posts under the label "Blogmas" on the left.

I'm also going to do the same thing this year which basically means 3 posts a week, winter themed posts and a lot of glitter. I already have some posts planned out and I'm going to try to do something different for this month. I'll try to keep everything season themes, not specifically Christmas, but winter or December in general, but we'll see where this will go. Also, I'm going to try and switch between all of my categories so you'll get a bit of fashion, make-up, DIYs, nails, etc.

I really hope this goes well, but my life is a bit hectic every December and I'm working and also doing a lot of side jobs so I don't have as much time as I would like to, but fingers crossed this Blogmas will be awesome.

For the end, I'll just remind you of my new schedule:
  • Monday 11 a.m. CET
  • Wednesday 7 p.m. CET
  • Saturday 6 a.m. CET
Also, if you have any ideas related to winter or Christmas time, please let me know (cause I could really use some!).

Will you join me this Blogmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment