Translate

16 December 2015

Chapsticks/Lip balms

OK, I just learned that a Chapstick is a brand and not just general term for your lip cream (?). There's also a term lip-balm but, as far as I'm informed, that's also a brand. Anyway, I'm gonna be talking about those creamy sticks that should protect your lips. OK?
For as long as I can remember, we've called it labello. Why? Because it was the most known brand here and it doesn't really matter which one you buy - they're all labellos. With that being said, I'll introduce my favorites.
My favorite brand is Labello. They have perfect sizes of it, they're very practical to use (roll-out system) and they have variety of scents and flavors. There are also unisex balms so it's not even an issue if a guy uses it (and there's one especially for men if they really want it - For Men Active Care).
For so long, I've been the biggest fan of the universal dark blue one. It's called Classic (somewhere it says Original). It is unisex, white (transparent when on the lips), scentless lip balm. It is universal cream and it works just great. I would recommend it if you have chapped lips, especially during this winter times.
After that, I love the Hydro Care, light blue one. This one is lighter, more moisturizing. I think it's based on water, at least it seems so. This one is perfect for only dry lips. It gives it best during hot summer days.
There are so many different types here, but I've been using one for about 3 years now, constantly. It's strawberry from their Fruity Shine collection. Check out the entire collection as you will find many nice scents and colors, but this one is my favorite. It is light but a bit creamy so it stays on your lips for quite a long time (I can have it all night). Also, it has the perfect strawberry smell which will not fade away once you open it. Be careful when picking colored ones as they leave a mark on your lips. This one leaves a gentle red color with just a bit of glitter.
**I would highly recommend this brand for taking care of your lips!
Since I'm a big fan of Nivea's products, I have to include them here too. I won't talk much but I will say that they are almost the same as all said above. Check them out too. (I have no idea what's going on here but it looks like Nivea and Labello are the same thing. So weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment