Translate

01 October 2018

I'm back!

Haave you missed me? I hope you did. Haha. But I'm back now! And I'm here to stay! Hopefully. Without much rambling, I'll tell you what has been happening lately, why I haven't been active here or on social media in general, why I haven't read any of your posts (sorry!) and some other stuff.
It's been 2 months since I even opened blogger. I honestly thought I would just take a two week break to deal with my stuff and then come back, but it turned out that my assignment took a lot more time than I calculated. So, what's the big thing that occupied me? College. Or uni. Whatever you call it. I had to write my final paper and take care of tons of stuff and that was still my number one priority. To be honest, I had some time to write one post a week, but I was so stressed out all the time, I couldn't be bothered with this platform. However, I missed it almost every day.
So I can now proudly say that I finished my paper, I finished college too!! And, even though I'm starting to work today, I'm much more relaxed and happier so life is pretty good right now. I also made a pact with Anja from Gaia_s blog that we would both start blogging again in October. Her schedule has been hectic too, so we think it'll be easier to do it together, pushing each other towards the goal. Thank God for friends!
My plan now is to start posting regularly again (Monday 9 a.m. CET, Thursday 6 p.m. CET). This blog will remain all beauty, make-up, fashion, interior decor, recipes here and there and other stuff. Basically, I'll just continue where I left off. However, if you like more personal stories, there's my other blog Beehive where I'll post every Sunday noon CET. I'll include those stories here too, so you don't have to keep track of both blogs.

If you have any questions, suggestions or requests, please leave them below in a comment section, contact me via email honey.royal.lifestyle@gmail.com or on Twitter.

Thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy for being back!!! I'm sure it was a good decision to take a break because well... priorities. As great as blogging is, your future and education is so much more important. Ans congratulations again on graduating and starting new job. I'm sooo rooting for you to eventually get your dream job.

    I totally keep forgetting that you have a second blog. I love more personal stories. May I ask why you're dividing your posts? Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading morw from you again.

    xx Hailey - www.haileyjaderyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I mean, I could have done it all, but I was so stressed out I rather spent my free time with family and friends than here...
      Thank you, thank you, thank you! ♥

      I don't know actually. Maybe because I have a lot to say and putting everything in one blog would be too much? I don't know. I started it like this and now I got used to it. And there are people just for personal and just for beauty stuff so it's easier for readers too I think. And I link personal posts here too so it's not too much struggle to find the personal blog. Tell me if I'm wrong haha

      Delete
  2. Like Hailey said above I always forget you have a second blog! But I love reading personal posts too so I am excited that now I can come onto this blog and then easily find your other posts as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, thanks for coming and reading :)
      yeah, until recently, I haven't promoted that blog at all cause I was paranoid people around me would know or whatever, but now I'm more calm about it. Since I know this one is more popular, inserting links here is so easy :)

      Delete