Translate

06 January 2016

Nivea's SOS hand balm

During cold winter days my hands (actually only my index fingers) tend to dry out at only one place and then they become chapped. I've been having this same problem for the last few years. As usual, I forgot about it and I realized it only after the damage was done. I needed something that will work good and quick. I've been a total fan of Nivea (you could read about their two creams here and here) so I decided to look for something of their's.
So, I found this SOS hand balm - Repair & Care. I chose this one, among all other, because it says "instant relief - dry and chapped hands" on it. That's exactly what I needed. I could write down all ingredients but the only thing I understand here is water and some alcohol; it also says Dexpanthenol like it's something important. (I won't say it isn't, I just don't have a clue what that is. Something for some skin disorders, I heard.) It is more like a gel than a regular cream, but I guess that's why it's so good. That's also why you need it a bit more than usual cream. It absorbs really quickly, stays on for quite a long time, but without feeling oily or anything that you should worry about. I have to say it's the best quick repair cream I've ever used. My chapped skin was gone in about two. I used it once or twice a day. Now I use it once a day just to keep my hand really hydrated and soft. I also use it for my everyday scars. I recently cut myself. I used this hand balm and my wound is almost gone. I also use it for hard elbow skin. It's really helps instantly. I would highly recommend this one! 
I got this small one (and it fits in my purse perfectly), but I do hope there's a larger packaging - there's a body lotion. This one was about $4.

What do you think? Have you tried this one or you have some other solution for cold days? Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy the Nivea Repair & Care Cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every drugstore should have it. If they have any Nivea products, ask for this one specifically. Good luck!

      Delete