Translate

26 January 2016

Would you rather? quiz

Here's something different from me. I saw this at Shelby Marie's blog. I had so much fun reading it, so I decided to do the same thing. So here I go...
  1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye-liners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye-shadows? ~ I would rather lose my eye-shadows as I don't use them at all; maybe once or twice a year. And I use lip products on daily basis; eye-liner every now and then.
  2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? ~ Definitely to never be able to cut it again. I would like to try short haircut, but long hair is my style.
  3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? ~ Coral. I think it would go better with my skin tone.
  4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up? ~ Although make-up is my big love, clothes are a bit higher on my list. So, definitely clothes.
  5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye-liner, or eye-liner as lipstick? ~ I would use eye-liner as my lipstick because that sounds more normal and eye-liners can be easily used on the lips.
  6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? ~ I know nothing about Sephora and I do own MAC products so I would choose MAC. I love the brand!
  7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? ~ As I said, I don't use eye-shadows as much so I could live with just one color. For the lips, however, I like wearing all different kinds of colors and that's pretty important for my look.
  8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? ~ Summer clothes in winter. I can't explain, but I think this would be more me.
  9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? ~ Tough one. But if I really have to choose, darker colors would win.
  10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? ~ I rarely put anything on my eyes, so I would give up eye products.
  11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? ~ I don't like either that much, but I would choose a bun since my head hurts less than when I'm wearing a ponytail.
  12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? ~ I don't need to use anything as long as I have my nails done. Take my lip glosses.
  13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? ~ I have no idea. Haha. I would look so weird without eyebrows, but sharpie them everyday... I would probably shave them off.
  14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish? ~ As stated in question number 12, I'm a huge nail fan so make-up would have to go if I had to choose.
You're very welcome to check out Shelby's answers and give your own below in the comments! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I see that we wouldn't have to worry about fighting over nail products and makeup products since we like one the more than the other just like Mr Archibald & Mr Bass hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah you see, this is good :)

    ReplyDelete