Translate

08 October 2015

Oh, the reds

I've put together two outfits with the red elements. I have to admit, red is my favorite color of clothes. I also think that red really makes you stand out in the crowd. So here they are.
This is a very simple everyday or night outfit. It's is great that you can wear it in both situations. Without red lipstick it is an awesome daily look, and lipstick adds this elegant note.
I started it with regular blue jeans which I absolutely love and every person should have them. I added this gorgeous sleeveless red top which has this coverage on the arms and that looks great.
For the feet I chose high-heeled high boots. They are perfect for autumn days and they will most likely make your leg longer and slimmer.
I didn't want to go overboard with the jewelry so I only put one golden ring in a shape of wings and a pair of simple triangle golden earrings.
There is also a black little bag with only a touch of gold to round this outfit as a whole.
This is totally a night-out look but it can easily be transformed into daily one. Lose the heels and make-up and you're good to go.
I started this one with this super cute red skirt with black belt with a small bow on it. I tried to keep the rest of the outfit simple because this skirt is interesting enough so I chose fitted white long-sleeved blouse.
I also chose black pumps that go on almost every look and they have a nice touch of this red soles to fulfill the whole combination.
Whole jewelry package is in silver-black tone. I've chose a set of black rings, black bracelet with diamonds and very popular silver necklace with a black bow as a collar.
Make-up is pretty strong since it's meant to be a night look. The focus is, again, on the red lips. Eyes have only a bit of black mascara.

You can see all the pieces and their prices on Polyvore (even if you aren't a member).

No comments:

Post a Comment