Translate

12 April 2014

Checkered blouse

Checkered blouse is both used in casual and more formal occasions. I personally love checkered blouses. Especially those with 3/4 sleeves. That's why I've chosen one just like that to make two (actually four) outfits.
 This is my favorite look off all times so I had to put it first. We have red checkered blouse with 3/4 sleeves and simple skinny jeans. What I absolutely love about those sleeves is the fact that I can put bracelets on my wrists and they'll be visible (it's a problem with long sleeves). And I love bracelets!
You can see the difference between the left side and the right one considering the accessories. Don't mind bracelets and the watch. Those fit on both of these looks I'm about to explain. On the left, we have brown boots with middle-height heel. There's also a little brown bag that will be perfect for all your essentials. This look could be great for a date if you're going somewhere casual. You'll be modern, trendy, comfortable and also very good looking.
Right side is more comfortable and great for walks and shopping or going to school. Heel on the boot is lower (almost non-existent) and the bag is bigger so you can put more stuff (that you usually don't need but still like to have) in it.
If I had to pick, I would choose the left side, but all-in-all, this in my favorite look and I would wear this all the time if I could.
On the other side, we can make checkered blouse and simple jeans look more elegant. These outfits will suit a work surrounding and maybe a stroll in the city (I have an image from "Sex and the city" in my head). We also have two possibilities here.
Black one consists of this black and silver bracelet and the black bag. Since we have something black on the sleeves, black accessories will fit right in. Don't panic if there isn't anything black on your blouse. Black goes with everything!
There is also a softer combination on the left. Beige bag and bracelet with sand/earth tones really show off your romantic side.
This beige cardigan and black wedges (middle-height heel) are supposed to look great with both of possibilities. You really can't go wrong with black and beige and you can combine them even though they're contrast colors.
Use both of these looks for going to work or having a coffee on the main square. You won't go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment