Translate

01 January 2016

Favorite looks of 2015

Since 2015 ended, there's time to recap red carpet looks. I saw this list on IMDb (all looks here) and I picked out my favorites.
(Click on the photo for a larger view.) 
We'll start with the red carpet queen. This is Angelina Jolie at 20th annual Critics Choice Movie Awards. She chose simple but impressive silver dress. She showed a bit of cleavage but everything else is covered so she stayed classy and elegant. Natural hair is a good finishing touch.
Next we have Charlize Theron on the premiere of Mad Max: Fury Road. She worn beautiful long dress in pretty yellow color. In all this black, I would say she made a perfect choice. With the gown, she chose an elegant hair style.
Here's Danielle Brooks at The 67th Primetime Emmy Awards. Now, why I love this look is the fact that she chose such bright and playful dress. I think It looks great and obviously goes well with her personality. I'm only a bit disappointed with hair style, but hey, she still looks great.
To continue play time, here's Teyonah Parris at the same event (The 67th Primetime Emmy Awards). I love dots so, of course, this made it on my list. It's also a really fun and light dress with the sense of glamour (I think belt and ruffles on the top make this dress perfect for a young woman to wear on such event). I also like the minimum jewelry and wavy hair.
Now we have a couple. Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello at, yet again, The 67th Primetime Emmy Awards. Now it's easy for guys to look handsome and elegant, as Joe looks, but for his better half, this task is a bit more difficult. Fortunately, Sofia knows what to do. She chose a great fitted dress which highlighted what's best about Sofia. It's almost all closed and decent, but still very attractive.
Here are some other outfits I liked:
Upper row: Lupita Nyong'o at The OscarsEmma Stone at 30th Annual Film Independent Spirit AwardsAnna Kendrick at The Oscars, Reese Witherspoon at The Oscars
Lower row: Dakota Johnson at The Oscars, Yvette Yates at 30th Annual Film Independent Spirit Awards, Felicity Jones at The Oscars, George and Amal Clooney at 2nd Golden Globe AwardsNicole Kidman at The Oscars
Do you have your favorite? Has it made it to my list? If not, write it in the comments below and so I can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment