Translate

08 April 2016

DIY: Rings

I'm really complicated when it comes to jewelry as I like to have everything in style and I rarely wear gold and silver together. For these two reasons, I'm always in a search for new pieces, but this time I decided to make my own simple rings appropriate for any occasion.
You'll need:
  • plain rings - I bought mine in a hobby shop for $0.5
  • rhinestones with flat-back - I found mine also in a hobby shop for $1, but there are some on the eBay (here)
  • glue - I used my favorite nail glue, but any universal will do
Process:
  • before you put on glue, decide how you want your rhinestone to be places (parallel or perpendicular or anything else to the flat part on the ring)
  • put the glue on the ring (not on the rhinestone as you can't know how big the flat part on the ring really is)
  • glue two parts together and let dry
Result:
I chose amber because I think it's really beautiful stone and neutral yet statement. Also, I started small, but I'm sure I'll make more jewelry on my own as it is so simple and cheap.
Do you like it? Will you try something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment