Translate

17 March 2016

The Liebster Award

Hello :)
It's Liebster Award time again. In short, I got nominated and I have to answer few questions I've been asked and continue this chain.

There are also few rules:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions you have been asked. 
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers for the award. 
  4. Ask them 11 questions of your own.
Why 11??

So, I'd like to thank Jemma from The Sweetpea Life for nominating me. It means so much that you read this and actually like it enough to even consider me! Thank you!!



Here are the questions Jemma asked me:
(Before you start: Of course, when I'm put on the spot, I can't remember anything, so go easy on me.)
  1. What is your favorite thing about blogging? - Oh wow. I love that I can write whatever I want. I also like to think I'm kinda helping people with my reviews and fashion outfits or nail designs. I love love love taking pictures and quickly editing them. I also love the fact I haven't seen one bad comment. Bloggers I'm in touch with are so nice and kind people! Thanks!
  2. What is your favorite movie & why? - As most people, I can't name one. I love Honey, Titanic, most of Nicholas Sparks movies (The Longest Ride, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Last Song, A Walk to Remember,...), Fast and Furious franchise,... I basically like (love) all romantic movies, romantic dramas and comedies. I also love action movies (Jean Claude Van Damme is my favorite). There's really a long long list.
  3. If you could choose a country to live in for the rest of your life, which country would it be & why? - I would like to live right where I am, in Croatia. I really hope I'll never leave my country. I love it that much (although we're really a mess). But if I had to move, I would choose USA - New York or Portugal. New York is my dream city to visit.
  4. Dog or Cat? - That's the easiest question ever! Dog! Not that I don't like cats, but, hey, dogs are awesome!
  5. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have 3 things (can be anything you like!) what 3 things would you have & why? - I'll take it that there's no signal or electricity there so mobile phone or laptop are out of the question. Also, I'll leave out the survival kit - lighter, knife and so on... I would take one of my plush toys (I don't want to be alone), sunscreen (I burn immediately), hair band or something (I hate having hair in my face).
  6. What has been your most recent purchase? - I got a red blazer, a white T-shirt, a turquoise scarf and a blue bracelet. But it was all bought by my aunt. The last thing I bought was a leather jacket for my mom. The last thing I got for myself was a medium size turquoise bag.
  7. What are your other passions in life, aside from blogging? - Airplanes! Bikes! Animals! And a lot of stuff, but if we're talking about hobbies, I would say nail manicures. As you can see on my blog, I love nails and decorating them.
  8. Chocolate or chips? - Chocolate!
  9. If you could host a dinner party with 4 people of your choosing, who would you invite & why? - Obviously my friends because I feel most comfortable with them. But, just for the fun, I'll choose some other. David Beckham - I've always thought he's more than just a hot football player. Cristiano Ronaldo - I'm a big fan of his (yep). Emma Stone - I love her acting and I think she's really cool person. Jimmy Fallon - he's my favorite host (with Ellen ofc). Also, Elvis Presley, Lady Diana, Paul Walker and Whitney Houston, but yeah... There are also a lot more people on this list (Rihanna, Kevin Costner,...)...
  10. Tell me one interesting fact about yourself. - I love all diary products (yogurt, cheese, chocolate milk, cocoa,...), but I hate milk by itself. I really don't like the taste of pure milk.
  11. What one thing makes you the most happy? - People I love and me succeeding. There's no greater moment than when you see people around you happy and the pride you feel. I also love being proud of myself. (I'm not egomaniac or anything, but I do love to feel good, you know?)
So, that's that. Now I'll make a list of 11 nominees and questions they have to answer.

Nominees (link on the name is Twitter; link on the name of the blog is blog obviously):
  1. Kathryn from Life + Love
  2. Kiara King from Lion in the wild
  3. Tina from Tea is for Tina
  4. Millie from Modish rambling
  5. Lauren King from Minnie Mouse Chic
  6. Annie from Perception
  7. Shelby Amess from Shelby Marie
  8. Chloe from Snug corner
  9. Kimberly Marquis form The chic confidential
  10. Tamzin fom Through new eyes
  11. Amy Ellen Sutcliffe from Amy - Ellen's Musings
(There are more blogs I love or like but they either already have the Liebster Award post and nomination or have lots and lots of followers.)

Questions:
  1. Why and when did you started blogging?
  2. Have you met any friends through blogging (and I do mean friends, not just Internet buddies)?
  3. How would you describe yourself in 3-5 words (no more!)?
  4. What's your favorite social network and why?
  5. Do you find yourself wanting more followers and readers to the point where you actually calculate posting and advertising or even feeling bad about small numbers?
  6. If you could go to a concert of any singer or group (dead or alive, together or parted), which would it be?
  7. What do you love buying (e.g. bags, shoes, kitchen supplies,...anything)?
  8. Would you say you like the way you are, like you're a complete person? If not, why not?
  9. What's your little secret your close ones don't know about? If you're willing to share.
  10. What do you do when you're stressed?
  11. This last one is just for me: have you ever read my blog and what do you think of it? Honest answers, please!
And I'm done. Hopefully, you all liked this :)
Continue the chain of good thoughts and support :* :*

Also, if you wanna find out more about this award go here - I found this blog post very helpful.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh some good answers here! I also hate the taste of milk on its own but love diary products.

    And dogs definitely rock over cats. Sorry cats!

    Thanks for answering my questions!

    Jemma | www.thesweetpealife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand it myself, but I'm weirded out when other people ask me how is that possible :D

      Delete
  2. I feel the same about blogging, hoping to help someone even if it's just to brighten their day! I love all dairy products but including milk haha! Congratulations on your nomination!


    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since this is my hobby and not my job or my career wish, that's what this all should be about. :)
      haha
      Thank you :*

      Delete