Translate

11 January 2015

Explanation

Hello.

I started this blog to show you my nail designs, which are very easy to do since I'm an amateur. Later on, I started creating outfits and explaining them.

I can see that lately I have totally neglected my nails. I'm sorry about that. This doesn't mean I stopped doing them, I just haven't posted anything.

I was also really into fashion so I tried to present what kind of fashion looks I like. It took me really long time to make just one outfit since I combined PowerPoint (yes, really), Paint and a bit of PhotoScape. Once I found out about Polyvore, I discovered easier way to make outfits and I stopped doing that to. Here, at least. So, here is my Polyvore profil (which you can visit without any registration or agreements). I would be very grateful if you went on it, followed me, liked something or just went to see what I'm doing at the moment.

I know how this sounds now and let me just tell you that I'm NOT closing this blog. I will continue to do my nails and my fashion looks. I'll do a picture on Polyvore and than I'll post it and explain here. As for the nails, I'm taking a course in how to make professional nails. You know, gels and stuff... Anyhow, I will share my knowledge (for free, of course) here so maybe it will help you too. And for those who don't have the opportunity or the will to take a course, I will continue with the simple nail designs that can be done with just regular nail polishes.

So, thank you for understanding. I'll be with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment