Translate

07 November 2015

Make-up stand

For so long I wasn't a make-up person. This has been changing over the years and recently my make-up collection has grown rapidly. I'm mostly talking about lipsticks since I had none and now I have 5 of them and 2 lip glosses. I've been looking for something to store my make-up in. Due to lack of free (or any) space in my room, this was really troubling.
I finally found this make-up stand and I love it. When you first look at it, it is like crystal. It is very bright (transparent) and looking at it from different angles enables you to see the rainbow in every "wall". It is made out of heavy and strong plastic (acrylic they say); almost looks as glass. With that being said, if it breaks it won't cause as much mess as glass would, but it still looks very elegant which is amazing. As I said it's made out of heavy plastic, it's not too heavy; it is light in my hand (not heavier than two glasses of water). The dimensions are 22 cm x 12 cm x 8 cm (length x width x height).

It has:
  • 12 smaller compartments for lipsticks or nail polishes
  • two longer, deep and thin compartments for brushes, lip glosses and pencils (eyeliners and lip liners)
  • long shallow compartment for maybe eye shadows
  • one big but shallow (at front) compartment for probably foundations and blushes
All in all, it has quite enough room for your make-up if you're regular girl with "normal" amount of it. I bought mine in Müller (it's German store but it has stores around Europe and maybe ships to other countries) for $13 but I saw some in Ikea too for $20 (link here; this one is a bit bigger). Of course there are these stands on Amazon (look for it here) and eBay (look for it here). You just have to find the perfect one. I'm in love with mine.
Sorry for the flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment