Translate

20 November 2015

Nivea's original cream

Since I've first started using creams for my skin, I've used (mostly) one brand - Nivea. Of course, at that point I was too young to buy anything, so I only used what I got and that was the original Nivea's cream.
I used to have really weird skin. It was a mixture of really oily and really dry, if that's even possible. My skin was actually exfoliating at any point and the rest of the face was covered in oil. Since I had two problems, I had to take care of one at the time. Dry skin was the first on my list. 
This one, in it's well known dark blue container, is the original! And it's great. It is really thick which kinda makes it hard to apply. But actually it's a good thing because while you're moisturizing your face, you're also massaging it. Without a lot of talk about ingredients and stuff like that, I'll just tell you that my face isn't exfoliating at all any more. I do still have problems around my eyebrows but that's inherited disease and I don't think this will go away but it has certainly became better since started using this cream. I changed my cream recently (will talk about it in future posts) but I still put a small amount of this one on my problematic areas before I go to sleep. And it smells really nice. Without any perfume, it has a really natural smell but very appealing. Also, Nivea's creams are really gentle and I am not worried about using them around my eyes or mouth. Of course I try to avoid putting cream in my eyes, but I do put it on on my eyelids and I haven't felt any irritation or changes in my eyes. That's always a plus when buying skin care products.
I highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin. I got this 75 ml for $3.
I think it was Valentine's Day when I bought mine. Or Mother's Day.
One more thing about Nivea - it doesn't test their products on animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment