Translate

02 November 2015

Quick nail polish repair

If you paint your nails, you had to experience that horrible moment when your nail polish messes up before it's even dry. Especially if you are impatient person when it comes to drying your nail polish, like me.

You'll need:
  • one of your fingers
  • nail polish remover
  • top coat
Picture is not mine! It's the property of YouTuber Meliney. (This is not a commercial for her; I do not follow her nor I have any benefits by doing this.) I did try it and it worked for me too.
Once you destroy your perfect manicure, here's what you need to do:
  • put a bit (just a bit!) of nail polish remover on your finger tip
  • gently tap it onto the ruined part of the nail (gentle! and do not pull your finger; tap it!)
  • once you're satisfied with the coverage you can either put another layer of the same nail polish (really thin layer!) or just put a top coat
How it works:
  • nail polish remover dissolves nail polish
  • nail polish around the ruined part becomes watery and fills the gap
There are similar methods here:
P.S. I do not have any benefits by showing you any of these blogs/videos/pages. And I hope if people find here their photos and videos, they will not kill me for using it. I found about this method a while ago and it worked so I had to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment