Translate

19 November 2018

Fall shoe collection

** On a personal note this week: Why I wear black 99% of the time

Fall is here! I know it's been here for a month and a half now, but the time has flown by so I'm just now going into this whole fall mood. With each year coming to an end I have this speech how years go by so freaking fast and I hate it. However, exciting posts are coming in the next two months. Starting with fashion, of course!
I already wrote a post Things I spend most money on and shoes are a big part of my spendings. As I know I like to change shoes a lot, I buy cheaper ones, but they have to serve the purpose, be comfortable and pretty. So, here's my collection of fall shoes...

Have in mind these are not all of my shoes. I picked out pairs I love wearing the most or the ones I think deserve all the attention. I also wrote and showed you my other collection in my post Spring shoe collection. That post has one cool pair of sneakers...
Note: I wear sneakers on daily basis and I currently have 2 pairs which I've not shown here because I wear them all-year-round.
I already showed you this pair in the spring collection cause they're metallic, but I wear them now too because they're quite dark and bronze which is, apparently, my favorite color now. As I wear sneakers most of the time, having one pair a bit different and fancier seemed like a good idea.

I actually had something completely different in my mind when I bought these. I was looking for some fancy, but everyday shoes. Then I saw these and fell in love. They have nice heel, they're black and very comfortable. I just love wearing them with jeans, but with some edgy leather skirts too.

These boots. I love them! I got them on a local market and they were around $20. I've had them for 3 years now and they're still in great condition. They're really comfortable, soft and quite warm for this type of shoes. I find them quite interesting with these 2 parts and different (fake) leather finish and these fringes.

I thought I was going to meet my friend for a coffee, I would help her find shoes and that's it. We walked into the store and we both fell in love with this pair. They're a bit different than what I would usually gravitate too, but I absolutely love them for everyday wear. And now my best friend and me have the matching shoes...

I think I look quite good in the over-the-knee boots so when I saw these I knew I had to have them. They were also quite affordable, around $25 so the decision wasn't hard. As all the above, they're comfortable, look great and actually warm my legs if I'm wearing a short shirt or shorts. However, the only downside is that the part around my thighs is often slipping so I'm going to fix it by putting an elastic band in them. If you wanna see how they look on me, there are photos on my Instagram (photos here, here and here) (new photos with them in a very elegant outfit coming up soon).

What are your go-to shoes for fall? Do you wear heels or flats more?

No comments:

Post a Comment