Translate

14 August 2017

4 smoothie recipes

Is summer perfect for smoothies or what? Although we're going towards the end of the summer, I'm still loving them and they're basically all I eat during these hot days. They're easy to make and so tasty. To be honest, I don't know if you can go wrong with mixing fruits.
Today I'll show you 4 easy recipes for really tasty smoothies I made. There are no weird ingredients or special ways of making them. You'll just need a blender and cute cups.
Note: I use milk instead of water cause it tastes better. I also peal all fruit cause I really hate crumbs in my drinks (my parents don't mind them so I didn't peal theirs and it was fine). Add milk or water or some juice if these are too thick for you. Also, my mom really loves bananas so they're in most of these. All ingredients are for one cup. Also, click on the picture to enlarge it.
Smoothie no. 1:
  • one banana
  • one small pear
  • half of peach
  • 100 ml of strawberry yogurt

Smoothie no. 2:
  • 50 ml of strawberry yogurt
  • 100 ml of milk
  • half of avocado
  • one banana
  • one peach

Smoothie no. 3:
  • half of banana
  • 3 big plums
  • one peach
  • orange juice of half a big orange
  • 150 ml of milk

Smoothie no. 4:
  • one sour apple
  • about 5 big plums
  • 150 ml of orange juice
  • 1 to 2 tbs of honey
These are all the same, but brown ones were made before and they stayed there for couple of minutes. You know how fruit (apples and plums) turn brown if you leave them outside. That happened to these smoothies, but the taste hasn't changed.
I didn't really have the chance to explore new fruits and ingredients, so they're not Instagram friendly and colorful, but they're very tasty and healthy. I'm looking forward to next year when I'll try something new.

Suggest some new simple recipe I could try! Do you like and make smoothies?

2 comments:

  1. All these smoothies sound super delicious! I love drinking them during the summer. I'll definitely have to try some of these :) Thanks! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were the only thing I actually ate continuously haha
      let me know if you liked any. and share some other recipes if you have :)
      :*

      Delete