Translate

28 August 2017

Pizza roll recipe

I'm no cook. I think you know that by now, but I do enjoy quick and tasty meals. Most of my food ideas come from Tasty YouTube channel or their Facebook page. Although I always say I'll make something, I rarely actually do cause my mom still does the cooking around the house.
Since I was waiting for my brother to get home (and he's always hungry), I decided to make something really easy which I was sure he'll like.
You'll need:
  • pizza dough
  • salami (all kinds you like)
  • vegetables (I used bell pepper)
  • cheese
  • any other ingredient you like on pizza (I would suggest things you can eat raw)
Unfortunately, I can't even make a dough so I bought one pizza dough and rolled it to about ½ centimeter thick base. Then I started making rows of two kinds of salami and cheese. Since I really love cheese in these stuff, and my brother loves meat, I had to make sure I had enough of both. To top it off, I put on some sliced bell pepper. I rolled it and topped it a mixture I made from scratch. I mixed an scrambled egg, salt and pepper. Then I put it in the oven on baking paper and on 170°C and for about 40 minutes. (Unfortunately, I forgot the exact numbers so just ask someone on which temperature they bake regular pizza so you'll know. Also, I baked it until it got a nice gold-brownish color on top.)
It is honestly so tasty. Just put a ketchup or any other sauce next to it and you have a perfectly nice quick meal. One and a half slice was enough for me, my brother ate two so you can imagine how many people from your surroundings can eat this one pizza roll.
Bon apetit!

Brag about your kitchen knowledge and share some easy recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment