Translate

01 April 2019

I'm back with a life update

Hi. It's me again with this type of post. To be honest I'm not a fan of these 'life update' posts because there's not much happening and it's usually just an excuse: I wrote something, but it's not actually a real post here.
Anyways, in my last post Spring break?, I promised I would be back on 25th of March and, as you probably noticed, I didn't come back. The reason for it is the fact that my contract got a new expiry date and it seems like I will be working two jobs till the end of April for sure and we'll see for the rest. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, there's a post Why have I gone missing on the Internet? where everything is explained.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'll actually come back. Next week. I decided that for the time being, it's best if I post just once a week and I chose Mondays 9 a.m. CET.

Also, since I jumped out of the blogging wagon, I would highly appreciate any ideas and requests for posts here.

Thank you again for coming, reading and commenting. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment