Translate

08 May 2017

New basic info

Hi. It wasn't that long ago that I posted one "Intro and info" post, but I had the need to update you all on some new and mostly old stuff.

As I've added new category "Life", I thought it would be a bit different than what it is now, but it's basically just a mix of everything that doesn't really fit into only one category. I was once thinking I could add "Food" category as I've made one eatable meal, but I don't like cooking or baking that much so I'll just share some quick recipes and post them all in this "Life" category (I already posted one recipe with easy sandwiches).

Posting schedule:
  • Monday 9 a.m. (09:00) CET
  • Thursday 6 p.m. (18:00) CET

Follow me on social media (links on the right) to see everything that's happening in my life :)

Also, contact me about anything (contact form on the right or in the comments). I'll would be happy to interact with you, take your suggestions and ideas :)

I would also like your advice on making a separate Instagram account for my blog. I don't fully understand how I can make two on one mobile phone and how I would handle it so any suggestion is very welcomed!

Thank you all for coming, reading, commenting, rating, everything you do here! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of just keeping the recipes to the life sector!

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since there won't be many of those, it's just easier :)
      thanks :)

      Delete