Translate

03 December 2018

Blogmas 2018: December wishlist

To continue my previous post Blogmas 2018: What to do during winter, I decided to write my own wishlist according to things I know I'll do this year and also what I would love to do. I keep postponing things on my list so there are some years-old stuff in here. I always say this is the year I'll do them and then they never happen, but I still love writing wishlists and keeping track.

** On a personal note this week: 3 bullsh*ts you're frequently told!


I took the inspiration from various blogs, sites, offers in my city, movies, etc. I also made this photo above so you could easily download it, print it and keep track of your winter activities too. And now that I read it, it's more like 'to-do' list, but wishlist sounds better when it comes to Christmas time; I do not want to feel pressured. Haha.

As you can see, there are pretty standards things on this list so I hope I'll get back to you at the end of December with all of these checked. I already know which ones are for sure getting checked. I wanted to keep this list simple so I won't feel sad if I don't do many of them. Also, I love keeping December simple as I love to enjoy each moment with Christmas decorations and music. Also, some, as building a snowman, don't really depend on me, but I hope each year we'll have a white Christmas.

Some more ideas to add to your wishlist:
  • donate to charity
  • volunteer at the pet shelter/public kitchen etc.
  • take a trip to the mountain cottage
  • visit distant relatives
What is in fact on your to-do list this December?

No comments:

Post a Comment