Translate

05 February 2018

Where have I been? Polls!

"January is finally over." That's the one thing I've been seeing all over my social media, but January for me flew by and I'm sad it's February already. It's the second month of this year and I'm still in the same place. OK, that's my fault, but I still don't like months passing by.
I don't know if you noticed, but I went missing for a week on this blog and for few weeks on Twitter (link on the right). I'm here, but I'm not. The reason for this is my college.
If you don't know, I'm still in college and I had my finals for the past few weeks. Although I blogged through them in the beginning, it all became too much to fit in my schedule so I decided to take a whole week off this blog so I could focus on my studies. I'm glad I did it cause I didn't have to worry at all if my post is going to be ready, if my Twitter engagement is good enough. Now, I still have my exams for the next 3 weeks, but they're all better scheduled so I have much more time in between them and I can blog too.

Now, this is where you come in. I know you're not really engaging group (so you're basically me in every class I ever took), but I need your help and feedback. And if this goes as I planned, I'll need your help one more time (or every now and then, better to say). I'll leave 5 polls I created and I need you to answer them.
* If you can't find your answer listed, write one down in the comments below.
* No registration needed.
* All polls are created with PollMaker (honestly a great site for this).
* Answer honestly! (it's anonymous)

Update: It's now 8th of February and I just now realized that my last poll is messed up, but I don't want to change it now and mess up the votes so just skip the first few categories and go from 'good content' down :)

No.1

Should I start every month with "lifestyle/info/personal" post?

yes
no
maybe some months, not all
Created with Poll Maker
No. 2

Should I try to do video posts for some topics (e.g. makeup storage)?

yes
no
Created with Poll Maker
No. 3

What do you like to read the most (what would you like to read more about)? (multiple answers)

makeup hauls
makeup reviews
fashion hauls + try ons
beauty products
hair products
hair hacks
DIYs
tips and tricks
lifestyle (everything that pops to my mind, rants, lists)
nails
what's in my bag
Internet shopping (hauls, tips, picks)
organization (jewelry, makeup, stationary...)
recreating/creating makeup looks
Created with PollMaker
No. 4

How many times have you visited/ how often do you visit my blog?

every time you post
once a week
once a month
every now and then
this is my first time, but I'm coming back
this is my first time, but I'm not coming back
Created with PollMaker
No. 5

What's your overall thought on my blog? (multiple choices!)

makeup hauls
makeup reviews
fashion hauls + try ons
beauty products
hair products
hair hacks
DIYs
tips and tricks
good content
bad content
good photos
bad photos
nice background and font
bad background and font
give it up already!
you got this! keep going!
Created with Poll Maker
This would be all. Thank you all for voting here. Please share this so I could get as much feedback as I can get. I'll talk to you in my next post on Thursday.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your exams have been going well, Honey! I can totally understand why you took a break, it sounds like a pretty stressful time! The polls are a great way of gauging what your audience is interested in, great idea! Looking forward to seeing where your blog takes you next! :-)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! exams are almost over so I hope it will be easy peasy from now on :D
      yeah, I didn't want to open this post until the voting was over and nobody mentioned that my last one was messed up haha
      anyway, thank you for coming, reading, voting maybe :D

      :*

      Delete