Translate

24 April 2017

SheIn order

About 3 weeks ago, I saw that a site called SheIn is having a huge sale with some items at 85% off. I usually don't buy clothes online cause you really need to try some things to see if they fit you or not. However, I contacted two girls who already said they have shopped there and they were super satisfied. They just told me not to look at the sizes, but at the measurements. So I measured myself and started shopping. Here's what I got.

Note: All pictures are from their page with their models because I do think everything looks better on them than on me, but what you see is what you'll get.

Black White Print Bell Sleeve Lace Up Blouse - size M - $13
Blue Vertical Striped Buttoned Front Skirt - one size - $15
Coffee Cup Slogan Print Drawstring Hooded T-Shirt - one size - $5
Bell Sleeve Off The Shoulder Florals Top - one size - $6
Multicolor Print Off The Shoulder Asymmetrical Blouse - size XS - $12
The only thing that doesn't quite fit me is this black off-the-shoulder top which would be better in a larger size just because I have broad shoulders, but I can still wear it. Also, this first blouse is just a bit tight in the shoulder area aswell. The quality of these things is really nice, nothing special, but the same I would get in my local stores. The skirt is a bit sheer when you look at it at day light, but only in these areas where there's no body underneath (basically around your knees and below that).

In my opinion it took them too long to actually ship these things (about a week), but I got my order in the middle of the third week so I'm pretty satisfied with the shipping. Also, each piece was separately packed and nicely folded which was a nice surprise.

My measurements:
  • bust 97 cm (all around)
  • waist 81 cm (all around)
  • hips 100 cm (all around)
  • sleeves length 56 cm
  • body length (for tops) 56 cm
  • body length (for dresses) minimum 97 cm
  • cuff (around my upper arm) 30 cm
  • shoulder 46 cm (wide)
Do you buy clothes online? Which sites do you buy from? If not, why not? ♥

2 comments:

  1. Those are some adorable pieces! I especially like the first blouse and the coffee shirt! :)
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm trying something out of my comfort zone so these were my picks :)

      thank you for coming and reading :*

      Delete