Translate

10 April 2017

Update: Life & blogging

Hello lovely reader!

I like to write a post like this every now and then to write down everything that's going on behind the screen of what you're reading. All posts like this are labeled with "intro and info" and categorized under "Info posts".
Last time I presented new posting schedule and this is still going strong, but I'm afraid I'll have my exams soon and won't have the time to write as much (as I don't like to write posts months ahead like some bloggers do). I won't stop posting, but this is just a warning you'll probably be seeing more nails and fashion posts rather than hauls and reviews. It takes me less time to put up a fashion post as well as post about nails. I'm actually glad that's going to happen because I've really neglected nails here.

There's also a poll I put up about skin care. Basically I'm just looking for a new brand to try out. It will take just 5 seconds of your time (it's just one question!) and it would really mean a lot to me if you went and voted. Link for poll is: https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1034040x802f42A9-43 (no signing in or anything like that).

Posting schedule:
  • Monday 9 a.m. (09:00) CET
  • Thursday 6 p.m. (18:00) CET
Follow me on social media (links on the right) to see everything that's happening in my life :)

Also, contact me about anything (contact form on the right or in the comments). I'll would be happy to interact with you, take your suggestions and ideas :)

Thank you all for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate every single view, comment, suggestion...

No comments:

Post a Comment